OCT 9, 2017 UPDATE:

One of the best and busiest places to celebrate the Fourth of July weekend in our state is down at Long Beach in Pacific County.

Thousands hit the sandy 28-mile stretch to party, celebrate our nation’s independence, and enjoy the fireworks.

But last year — the beach became the scene of a brutal murder.

36 year old Jeff Beach was beaten on July 3rd, while detectives think he was sticking up for some women who were being harassed or abused. He was airlifted to hospital where he died the next day — the Fourth of July.



PORT ORCHARD, Wash. — Kitsap County sheriff’s detectives are asking for the public’s help to solve a quadruple murder. “This is obviously a tragic event that affects not just the family but the entire community, someone willing to kill an entire family like this,” said Det. Lt. Earl Smith.

UPDATE: $60,000 cash, dozens of marijuana plants found at scene of Kitsap County murders

Just before 11:30 p.m. last Friday, deputies received a desperate 911 call for help from a house in Seabeck near Lake Tahuyeh. When first responders arrived, they found a burning home and three bodies inside — 16-year-old Hunter Schaap, 16-year-old Johnathon Higgins and his mom, 37-year-old Christale Careaga. Investigators say all three were the victims of homicidal violence.

The following day, 43-year-old John Careaga was found murdered in his burned-out Ford F150 pickup truck on a tree farm on NE Dewatto-Holly Road, south of Forest Springs Road in Mason County.


NOV 16, 2017 UPDATE:

UPDATE: Manhunt for suspect in murder of woman near Othello station

SEATTLE DECEMBER 15, 2016— Seattle police are asking for the public’s help to identify the suspect wanted in a murder that horrified the South Seattle community. 45-year-old My-Linh Nguyen was shot to death during a street robbery on December 15, 2016. It happened at 39th Ave S and S Warsaw as she was walking home from the light rail.

Investigators say Nguyen was shot multiple times by the suspect who stole her purse.

A sketch based on a witness account shows what police say the suspect looks like. He’s black, 18 to 30 years old, 5’08” and 160 pounds with a dark complexion and thin build. At the time of the murder, he was wearing a Seahawks ski cap and blue Seahawks jersey with a gray shirt underneath.


Homicide detectives are also asking for help locating a possible getaway vehicle. After the shooting, witnesses saw the suspect get into the back of a dark-colored SUV that might be a 2001-2005 Acura MDX.

Nguyen was killed right in front of her 15-year-old son.

"I just saw the guy stomping on my mom and as I tried to help her. He was dragging her down the block,” he said.

Nguyen’s sister-in-law says the murder has been hard on everyone. She wants people to remember the joy she brought to others. Nguyen worked at a nail salon in downtown Seattle where her coworkers called her Lily. She was always the first there in the morning and would often break out in song.

“When she got a minute, she would just sing out loud and people would kind of laugh about her,” said My Lieu.



BOTHELL, Wash. -- The 911 calls on November 4, 2009 are chilling. Henry Faison’s live-in girlfriend screams for help after the 24-year-old was shot multiple times in the entryway to his Bothell townhome.

“There was a bang on the door and he came and opened the door and he shot him. All I heard was pow, pow. Oh my God!” she told the call taker as she yelled for an ambulance to hurry.

Some neighbors living near them in the condo complex on 11th Ct Southeast heard the gunfire. All could hear her terror.

“I heard some shooting or some kind of popping noise and now this lady is screaming for help,” said a neighbor.

Witnesses spotted three suspects fleeing in a 4-door green Ford Taurus.

"I'm here, momma's here" Henry’s mom raced to the scene. She hardly recognized her son.

“I just started screaming to him. I'm here, momma's here, momma's here,” said Patricia.

Bothell Police believe the suspects intended to kill Henry, even firing into his face after he was on the ground. Detectives found six handgun shell casings.

He suffered life-threatening gunshot wounds to the mouth, neck, right arm and right thigh area. One of the gunshots hit Faison in the upper vertebra of his neck resulting in long-term organ damage and leaving him paralyzed from the neck down.

“He was on a machine. He couldn't breathe on his own. He was so hooked up with everything and I said, 'oh lord, what's gonna happen,'” said Patricia.

Henry spent two months in the hospital. He managed to recover enough from his injuries to talk to detectives but could not recall with certainty the details of the shooting.

"He became a quadriplegic. He couldn't even give himself a glass of water if he wanted to. He couldn't even scratch his nose,” said Patricia.

While he started to recover physically, Henry struggled emotionally. The 6’04” former Meadowdale High School basketball star didn’t want his friends to know how badly he was hurt.

"He refused to get in that wheelchair. He was screaming. He was crying. ‘Mom, why? I never hurt anyone. Why did they do this to me?’” said Patricia.

What happened Detectives spent the next 6 years trying to answer that question.

“That's why nobody understood it because Henry was well loved, well respected and I just don't understand. How did that happen?” wondered Patricia.

The initial investigation identified several persons of interest from California but in June 2015, it stalled due no further leads.

Henry’s body continued to deteriorate. No matter how many specialists tried to help, his bed sores worsened. He developed pneumonia several times Henry died on September 2, 2015 at Providence Hospital in Everett.

"I watched that beautiful young baby come in this world and I literally watched him leave this world. He's gone but then I said, 'he's not suffering anymore' but before he left me, he looked up in my face and said, 'You're so beautiful. You're so beautiful.’ He said, ‘Mom, don't ever let no one tell you weren't a good mom. You were the best mom ever,’” said Patricia.

The Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Office classified the manner of death a homicide as a result of the injuries from the 2009 shooting.

Detectives re-interviewed people close to Faison at the time of the shooting. They developed new leads from the interviews and identified four suspects who we are not naming because they have not been formally charged with a crime.

Authorities also determined a motive in the case. He was shot in retaliation for a fight he had with one of those suspects. They also followed up on information on the green Ford Taurus with the letters of the license plate and were able to connect people associated with the Taurus with Henry.

Detectives traveled to prisons and two different states tracking down those believed to have direct knowledge or who had witnessed the actual shooting. But some individuals declined to cooperate.

Detectives also contacted and interviewed three of the four suspects but say they did not learn enough to arrest them. The fourth suspect has yet to be contacted.

This is not a cold case “A case like this can be solved. No doubt about it. This is not a cold case. This is an active investigation,” said Ret. Det. Myrle Carner with Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound. They are offering a $1,000 reward for any information to help get justice for Henry.

“It’s a ten piece puzzle. We know 8 and a half of those pieces that are missing are critical to solving this case. If you know anything at all, now is the time to come forward. We just need a few little pieces of information so we can charge those individuals,” he said.

For example, the gun used to shoot Henry has never been found. “Lord help us if they kill anybody else. Let’s get them off the streets so nobody else gets injured by the people responsible for killing this victim,” said Carner.

A vigil for Henry is planned for Saturday at his townhome at 2161 11th Court Southeast in Bothell to mark 8 years since he was shot. The public is invited to attend.

“I promised him on his deathbed that I would get justice for him and I'm gonna get justice. I'm never gonna stop as long as I have breath in my body. I'm not gonna stop,” said his mom.

If you have any information that can help Bothell Police solve Henry Faison’s murder, no matter how small, call Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound anonymously at 1-800-222-TIPS or use the P3 Tips App on your phone.

You can also submit it at It is guaranteed to be anonymous. You will never be asked to give your name.

Bothell Police follow new leads in murder of Henry Faison: ‘This case can be solved’


SEATTLE — It was just before midnight on Tuesday, April 11, when the shooting started in the 8300 block of Rainier Avenue South. In the parking lot behind the building where victim Latrel Williams lived, officers found the 35-year-old’s body. He had been shot multiple times. It appeared that he was executed.

Three suspects in dark clothing and possibly wearing hoods were seen running from the area westbound across Rainier Avenue South. A dark-colored minivan was also seen leaving the area through an alley. Additionally, a rifle was found discarded in the backyard of a nearby residence, which is most likely the murder weapon.

Lynda raised him on her own and says he was an obedient kid who grew up to be a star running back at John F. Kennedy High School in Burien. She describes him as a gifted athlete who was also a deep thinker who loved to read. "Nobody knows anybody who disliked him,” said Lynda. More importantly, he was a father. “There`s no reason my grandson shouldn`t have a father and I shouldn`t have a child anymore,” Lynda said.

Latrel volunteered as a Little League coach for kids and was an entrepreneur who had recently started a company to hire low-income people in his community to work as flaggers on job sites. He was the type of person that saw everybody for who they were. He saw them as human beings. He didn`t mind lowering his wings so he could relate to somebody, help somebody out every opportunity that he got.

Seattle Police say Latrel was an innocent victim and they have found no motive or reason for his murder.

‘It appeared that he was executed’: $4,000 reward offered in murder of South Seattle father


OCT 22, 2017 UPDATE:

SEATTLE — A 15-year-old boy from West Seattle was supposed to start another year of high school on Wednesday. Instead, his family is planning his funeral after they say he was violently attacked at a West Seattle park. Detectives believe he may have been the victim of a robbery and they are asking the community for any leads that may help solve this case.

Italia Juarez-Lopez says the last time she spoke to her 15-year-old brother Derek was Tuesday morning. She says he called her in a panic.

“He said, 'Please come, I just got jumped!' I just heard the phone and wind like he’s running; running from somebody, running from something,” says Italia.

Italia says Derek told his family he’d planned to meet up with a girl earlier that morning before attending his sophomore orientation at Chief Sealth High School. Seattle police believe he may have been the victim of a robbery. “I don’t know what my little brother was doing in the woods. He had nothing on him; his backpack. He had a backpack and that was gone,” says Italia.

Investigators believe it happened near the southern end of Westcrest Park.

“He got stabbed in the chest, stabbed in the stomach and then the back of the head. They opened the back of his head. They had to have hit him with something,” says Italia. After calling his sister for help, Derek collapsed at the corner of SW Cambridge Street and 6th Avenue SW.

“He flagged down a lady. He was covered in blood and he flagged down a lady and she called 911 right away,” says Italia.

Italia says Derek later died at the hospital.

Derek’s mother, Veronica, says she desperately needs answers. She is not alone in her grief.

On Wednesday night, friends and loved ones gathered by candlelight to honor his life and say goodbye.


JULY 23, 2017 UPDATE:

KILLER WANTED IN SEATTLE — Tonight marks two years since Donnie Chin was murdered in Seattle’s International District.

The beloved community protector who served as an unofficial security force for 50 years was shot to death on July 23rd, 2015 when he responded to sounds of gunfire.

Seattle Police are hoping somebody can help solve the case and Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound is offering an $11,000 reward for any information.

We talked to a longtime friend of Donnie’s, Kerry Taniguchi, this week. "Savior of Chinatown. He dedicated his entire life here. He didn`t care about a job, because this was it. He loved this place. He didn`t care who you are. If you were in Chinatown, you were watched by him, in a good way. He took care of you."

You are guaranteed to be anonymous when you call Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound, or use the P3 Tips App -- you never have to give your name -- just the information and you`ll earn an $11,000 reward when there is an arrest and charges. More importantly, you will help his family and friends begin to heal.

‘Justice for Donnie:’ Two years later: Seattle police still looking for community leader’s killer



Evil. Psychopath. Without a conscience: That’s how police are describing whoever snatched a 14-year-old girl off the street in Seattle and murdered her.

Now, almost 23 years later, her family refuses to give up hope her killer can be found as the case is getting a fresh new look from a homicide detective.

In July of 1994, ‘All-4-One’ one topped the music charts, ‘The Chamber’ by John Grisham was #1 on the Best Seller’s list and people were still talking about OJ Simpson’s run from police in the white Bronco — when 14 year old Tanya Frazier went missing from Meany Middle School in Capitol Hill.

Her mom, Theresa, says after summer school, Tanya would take the bus to work at the Chicken Soup Brigade thrift shop at 25th and Jackson. She never made it. ‘It`s just hard to believe that it happened in an area that I thought was safe. She was down a ravine about 50 feet or so.”

Five days later, a neighbor walking his dog found her body.

Seattle Police homicide Det. Rolf Norton remembers the case well. He had just started the police academy. ‘It`s unacceptable for our community. It`s just not okay,’ said Norton.

Murder Mystery: Seattle detectives, family still seek justice for teen kidnapped and killed in 1994


On Friday July 14th, 2017, at around 6:54 PM,

Stephan Stewart was shot and killed in a drive by shooting near the intersection of 37th Ave South and South Oregon Street in Seattle. Due to the location of the shell casings from the shooting, it appeared that the victim had been visiting a Memorial site from a previous Homicide. The Memorial site is located just West of 38th Ave. S. on the North side of S. Oregon Street. There was one (1) possible suspect vehicle seen leaving near the scene and it was described as a dark blue or black sedan. If you saw anything suspicious or know who shot the victim please call the

Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound hotline 1(800)222-TIPS, SUBMIT A WEB TIP or DOWNLOAD THE P3 Tip MOBILE App (WWW.P3TIPS.COM)


SEATTLE -- Nonnie Sye was pulling into Borracchini`s Bakery on Rainier Avenue in south Seattle on May 3 to pick up a birthday cake for her grandson when a gunman in a silver four-door sedan pulled up next to her Dodge Charger and opened fire.

"I heard a pop, pop, pop, pop, pop," Sye said.

She looked over and her 16-year-old daughter in her car had been hit multiple times.

Kahlani Shabazz died in her mother`s arms.

"I spoke to her and told her: Hold on, Mommy`s here, fight for me. She took her last three breaths and those last three breaths told me, `I love you` -- and that was it," said Sye.

Heartbroken mom of teen girl killed at Seattle bakery seeks ‘Justice for Kahlani'



BURIEN, Wash. – As her family works to plan for Saturday’s funeral for April Fait, King County Sheriff’s Detectives are trying to identify the driver who hit and killed her.

“The hardest part about this is whoever did this left her there, left a mom, left a grandma. She grew up in Burien. This was her area. It’s tragic,” said daughter Robin Hoefer, whose husband and son were among the first on the scene.

The 73-year-old was going to see her granddaughter in a musical production at the Highline Performing Arts Center on Feb. 24 when she was struck by a hit and run driver about 7 p.m. She died at the scene.

Fait was crossing S. 152nd at 401 S. 152nd St.

"There’s a significant amount of traffic because it’s early in the evening. That’s in front of a high school, so there’s no reason why somebody would do this and just keep going," said King County Sheriff John Urquhart.

"Fait worked for the Highline School District and was looking forward to retirement," Hoefer said. "She was all about others. She loved to help everyone. She would rather give than receive. She was a mother to two, a grandmother to five and her family was the most important thing in her life. She never missed an event. She would be a soccer games in the pouring rain and always have a spare umbrella or blanket for anyone who needed one."

The suspect`s vehicle is described as a newer silver or gray sedan with damage to the right front portion of the vehicle. Detectives don`t have a description of the suspect(s) and the vehicle involved has not been recovered.

"Somebody is going to know something about this. They’re going to see a car that’s maybe been in a garage too long, has some unexplained damage to it. We need to track this down. We feel real bad about this one," Urquhart said.

Friends and family are offering $2,000 cash and Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound is offering $1,000 for a $3,000 total reward for anyone who can help solve this case. Use the P3 Tips App on your phone or call 1-800-222-TIPS with any information you have. It is guaranteed to be anonymous. You can also submit it at


KENT -- A Kent man’s family is talking publicly for the first time about his murder in hopes somebody will come forward to identify the killer. "Everyone is broken hearted and sad about him, what happened,” said Kathreen Macantalay, the victim’s niece. On Friday, August 26th just before 9pm, 37-year-old Inacio Nein and his nephew were sitting on a log listening to music in a wooded area between SE 242nd and SE 244th near the 10800 block in Kent’s East Hill when a gunman approached them. The suspect described as a black man, 18 years of age, 6’ tall, medium build with “puffy” looking 1” long black hair asked what was in their pockets and started reaching toward them. The nephew was able to push the suspect’s hands away but was struck in the side of the head with the gun. He was knocked incoherent and fell to the ground. The suspect then fired several shots toward Nein who died at the scene. The victim’s nephew was able to run away to call police. Officers were on another call nearby. “The cops responding to the scene even heard those shots but that tells you how fast this suspect got away which tells me he`s probably familiar with the area,” said Ret. Det. Myrle Carner with Crime



BURIEN — Sgt. Timothy Hovey loved his country, his family and his friends who say he was larger than life and always laughing. That’s why it makes no sense to anyone that someone would kill him. The 27-year-old JBLM soldier was just a month away from deploying to Iraq when he was shot four times early in the morning of September 4th at 128th Street and 21st Ave S in Burien. “There had been a house party a couple blocks from where he had been shot and we understand he decided to go for a walk,” said Sgt. Cindi West.

Sgt. Hovey grew up in Sacramento where his family is struggling to understand how someone who was willing to go to the most dangerous places on Earth to protect our freedoms could be killed on the street here. “An American killed an American soldier. It just doesn’t sound right to me,” said his mom Stephanie Williams. Sgt. Hovey was her only son.

His clothes and bedding are still boxed up in his grandmother’s home there. His death has devastated her and it’s just too painful to unpack. “He`s never gonna hold his own baby in his arms or walk down the aisle when he gets married,” said Bonita Hovey. She says it doesn’t even feel real that her grandson is gone. “I want them to understand the pain that they`ve left behind. It`s just not right,” said Hovey about the shooter.

Bonita Hovey points to her grandson's photo

King County detectives still aren’t sure if Hovey was targeted. “Whether it was random, somebody driving by or if it had something to do with the party he attended. Those are the questions we need to get answered,” said Sgt. West. Sgt. Hovey’s family wants justice for their hero. “It is so wrong. Somebody out there knows something and they need to come forward because no one has the right to take another person`s life,” said his grandmother.

Sgt. Hovey`s family is offering a $10,000 to add to the $1,000 Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound reward to anyone who can help solve the case. If you know who killed him or saw a suspicious vehicle that night, call the hot line anonymously at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or use the P3 Tips App to submit your information


SEATTLE — A Seattle family is begging for help to find the killer of a 51-year-old grandmother.

Trina Bolar was shot multiple times inside her home on the 2800 block of E. Arthur Place on August 2.

Around the neighborhood, friends and family of the shooting victim posted reward flIers offering $6,000 for information leading to an arrest — $5,000 from family and friends and $1,000 from Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound. Her family says it’s just an incentive for people to step up and speak up.

You can see bullet holes inside the Madison Valley neighborhood home where Bolar was shot to death.“Immediately, I knew something was terribly wrong,” said the victim’s daughter Rushawn Barnes.Bolar’s family was thousands of miles away in Japan when they got the call.“I didn’t really know how to handle it, to be honest,” said Barnes.

In pictures the family still has of Bolar, they say they hope to remember her as a wonderful, warm, and welcoming woman.

“My mother always wanted people to be happy. She wanted to know a lot of people. She wanted to be a part of their happiness,” said Barnes.

Barnes thinks her mom might’ve been too friendly by helping out and trusting people she hardly knew. Ultimately, she believes it could’ve been a factor in the gruesome murder.

“This grandmother died for no reason that we’re aware of. Other people may die by the suspect that shot her. We don’t know,” said Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound Ret. Det. Myrle Carner.

Now a $6,000 reward awaits someone who speaks up and says something.

“We need to know if you heard anything, shots being fired, seen a car getting away, people running,” said Carner.

Those who knew and loved Trina Bolar gathered at her home and in the backyard wearing T-shirts with the reward information printed on the back. On the front, a fun-loving picture of the murder victim as the family chooses to celebrate her life.

“I never imagined my life without my mom because she was young. She was vibrant,” said Barnes.

Bolar’s death comes at a very difficult time for the family. Bolar`s husband died in April. Barnes said her mom was just getting to know her first granddaughter.



On May 10, he was out walking his dog in Federal Way when someone shot and killed him at the corner of 356th and 18th Ave SW at about 11 p.m. When he didn’t come home, Marianne texted and called him. Knowing it’s very unusual that he didn’t reply, she tracked his phone using the GPS and followed it to the scene of his murder.

"I went up to an officer and explained that I thought that my husband lost his phone and the officer said, ‘Are you Mrs. Gutierrez?’ so I knew something was wrong."

Their dog, Luna, was nowhere in sight.

"I`m assuming she got scared of the sound of the gunshot and she ran away,” said Marianne.

Luna had run to a neighbor’s yard who took her to a veterinarian and returned her, thanks to a microchip.

Luna doesn’t understand what happened and neither does Marianne.

She works as a sign language interpreter so she made a video to warn the deaf community there’s a killer on the loose.

“I felt it would reach a community that is often neglected so I wanted to do it in their language that is accessible to them,” she said.

Marianne is grateful to everyone who has donated to the Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound reward fund to help catch Adam’s killer. Right now, they are offering $17,000 to anyone who can identify the person who shot him.


DES MOINES — The sounds of nearby gunfire last Christmas Eve. It’s something no 7-year-old should ever have to hear. “I heard the gunshots and then we both ducked down,” said Florence Paige’s daughter. They were at home when Danny Cisneros was shot to death in the stairwell of the apartment next door in the Pacific Ridge neighborhood. “It needs to be a safe area for my kids so I’m really upset that it happened,” said Paige.

Cisneros was found with his wife and son trying to stop the bleeding. “The victim was here in the foyer on the steps leading down to the apartment. The shooter was all the way over there near the back-end of that white car that’s parked,” said Des Moines Police Det. Fred Gendreau. The family was homeless. “Christmas Eve night. It was raining so they came into this foyer to stay dry,” he said.

You can still see the crime scene investigation stickers showing where bullet holes riddled the building that is filled with families and small children. It`s that callous indifference towards life that has Des Moines Police so focused on identifying the shooter.

"The suspect was wearing dark clothing, he was tall and he walked with a very distinct swagger. One of the witnesses said that he looked like he either had an injured back or he was purposely walking with a swagger," said Det. Gendreau.

Danny and his family had been staying in a camp off 200th and Military Rd. before he was killed. Now his wife and son are in hiding until police identify the suspect.




PORT ORCHARD — Chris Lukkasson was on her daily walk when she was ran down and left for dead on Victory Dr. SW in Port Orchard.

It happened just before 1pm on Wednesday, October 14th.

She made it to the hospital alive, but died the next day.

NOTE REWARD UPDATE: Right now investigators have very little to go on, but her family’s hoping to change that with an extra cash incentive for someone to come forward with information on the case. “Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound is going to pay you $1,000 and the family and friends have added another $4,000, so now we’re looking at a $5,000 cash reward,” says Ret. Det. Myrle Carner with Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound.

Chris was wearing blue jeans and a light blue sweatshirt.


SEATTLE — Investigators say it started with a fistfight in the International District. When police got there, they found a man who wasn’t breathing on the sidewalk. Benito Enriquez, 31, was pronounced dead at Harborview Medical Center. Now police need your help identifying the suspect caught on camera. The victim’s mother, Christina Enriquez, says she lived for her son. “He was definitely a teddy bear, a gentle giant, so compassionate and loved children,” Enriquez said.

Benito had two daughters of his own and before heading to the Kenny Chesney concert Saturday night, he made a promise. “He had made a promise to his daughters that he would buy them T-shirts and come home earlier,” Enriquez said. Benito kept his word, he told his friends he would meet them at the car after buying the shirts. “I just wish we got there 15 to 20 minutes before,” friend Joey Smith said.

Because when his friends got to the car at about 9 p.m., Benito was already on the way to Harborview.

“The examiner told me there was so much damage to his head that once he went to the ground, the guy repeatedly kicked him,” Smith said. Seattle police say a man in a white T-shirt and a trucker-style baseball cap could be responsible for beating Benito to death. Surveillance video captured Benito walking next to the suspect and a woman in her 20s in the International District. A short time later, medics found Benito about 300 feet away at 5th and South Weller with no pulse.

“I see his red truck, my heart beats a little faster because I think he is home and I can hardly wait to be with him,” Enriquez said. But her only child is gone, a 31 year-old father who became a nurse to help the disabled.

“When I had a rough day, he says you don’t have a rough day, mom, I work with people who have a rough day. He said they are ones who need your help,” Enriquez said. Now Benito's loved ones are the ones who need help.

“Any information how minimal it is, it doesn’t matter, just please step forward,” Enriquez said. Police say the suspect is a male in his 20s with a medium to stocky build. He is 5-foot-11 to 6-foot-1. He is possibly Hispanic, Middle Eastern or Pacific Islander. The woman he was with is described as a white female in her 20s, 5-foot-8. She has long, straight blonde hair and she's possibly pregnant. Enriquez knows it’s too late to bring her son back but she worries that the suspect will strike again.

“My heart is broken so much and the only reason I am here is my 6- and 8-year-old granddaughters,” Enriquez said.

Father of 2 beaten to death in International District; victim’s mom asks witnesses to come forward